I'm back!

Gouki[PM]

Customer Support
Staff member
So, my house burned down. Lost everything I worked for up until this point in my life.
Spent a few days in the hospital due to smoke inhalation.

Lost the house, laptop, backups and the safe since I don't trust banks.
No house, no clothes besides what I was wearing, no laptop, no internet, no money being in a foreign country.

All my accounts are 2FA protected (+ randomly generated passwords) so had no real way of getting back in since phone/simcard burned down with it.
Me, xiao9 and deadc0de don't know each other real names or address in real life so it was somewhat tricky to get in contact with each other again.

Currently back home with my parents again, found some temporary work for the past 2 weeks earning some money, bought new laptop, replacement phone/simcard arrived and now I'm back! Well, online at least.

I wish you all good luck, you are a good and very responsible man, and i know you will have success no matter what get in your way... so keep going, keep following your dreams, and i`m sure you will reach them!!

hamza

I wish you all good luck, you are a good and very responsible man, and i know you will have success no matter what get in your way... so keep going, keep following your dreams, and i`m sure you will reach them and We do not want to leave this game as one of the most loved ones, it is one of the most wonderful games we have played in our lives and we have suffered your loss again and our hearts are with you in this ordeal.
and Please speed up the new updates so that we will not be late for other games like Conquer Online
This game is one of the best games we have played and we do not want it to end
thanks pro.