- Flame or insult other members.
- Bypass the swear filter or other filters.
- Abuse or encourage abuse of the Reputation, Post Reporting, or Private Messaging Systems
- Post personally identifiable information (i.e. name, address, email, phone number, etc.)
- Bump threads
- Derail a thread's topic.
- Post links to phishing sites.
- Post spam
- Repetitively post in the incorrect forum
- Openly argue with a moderator. Contact the Moderator via a private message.
- Share your account. Forum accounts are intended for the use by one person.
- Create alternate, backup, or multiple accounts.
- Publicly post or otherwise share PMs with other users unless you have the expressed permission of the sender to do so. Private Messages are intended to be just that - private.
The following topics are strictly off limits, including in external links:
- Porn, gross stuff, or anything else not safe for work
- Piracy, warez, leaked content.
- Cheating, hacking, game exploits
- Threats of violence or harassment, even as a joke
- Posting copyrighted material
- Soliciting, begging, auctioning, selling, advertising, referrals
- Racism, discrimination
- Drugs, alcohol
- Religious, political, and other “prone to huge arguments” threads
Since the PlayConquer Discord channel is a public channel we expect you to follow the same rules as outlined in this thread and some common sense.
Failure to do so may result in a ban.
No Backseat Moderating:
Let the Forum Moderators do the moderating. Backseat Moderating is when people who are not Moderators try to enforce the forum rules. Whenever you see a person breaking the rules, take advantage of the "Report" button. Or simply IGNORE the offensive post(s) or thread. Backseat moderating is annoying, and pointless.
Report Post to the Moderators:
Should you observe a fellow forum member breaking these rules please report the post by clicking the Report button or feel free to contact any of the Forum Staff.
Notice: Administrators/Moderators reserve the right to change/edit/delete any content at any time if they feel it is inappropriate.