Wall of Prestige is a grading system to evaluate the strength and development of your character by taking character equipment, level, attributes and many aspects into consideration.
You can check the ranking for Wall of Prestige through the character status interface.
When you reach a certain Prestige Score, you will also be awarded with honorary Titles (wardrobe titles), such as “Scholar” for 400,000 points, and “Superman” for 600,000 points.
The evaluation rules are as follows:
1. Character Level: The higher the character level, the higher the Prestige Score;
2. Weapon & Equipment: Your gears’ level, quality, number of socket, embedded gems, bonus level, refinery and artifact (stabilized or not), blessed, enchanted, Perfection level, and other related attributes will be taken into consideration;
3. Sub-class: The more sub-classes you’ve joined and the higher phase of your sub-class, the higher your Prestige Score will be;
4. Jiang Hu System: Your Jiang Hu Score will have influence on your Prestige Score;
5. Chi System: The total Score of your various Chi will have influence on your Prestige Score;
6. Inner-Power: The number and quality of your Inner-Power study will have influence on your Prestige Score;
7. Nobility Rank: The higher your nobility rank, the higher your Prestige Score;
8. Attribute Points: The more Attribute Points you have, the higher your Prestige Score;
9. Rebirth: The completion of your 1st rebirth and 2nd rebirth will increase your Prestige Score;
10. Garment: The more garments you have in the wardrobe, the higher your Prestige Score;
11. Mount Armor: The more mount armor you have in the wardrobe, the higher your Prestige Score.