"Perfection" is a distinctive forging system, and also a unique heritage of the Bright tribe, which integrates the marvelous power of Star Stones into weapons and equipment through tempering.
Today, the Bright tribe has decided to unveil parts of the secret "Perfection" system as a reward to CO heroes for their great kindness to the tribe.
Let's embrace an era of miraculous weapons upgraded beyond limits!
The Perfection system will be automatically unlocked when you reach Level 110.
As an advanced tempering system, it puts high requirements on the users: only when all gears equipped by you are Super, you can use the functions of Perfection.
When all your equipment you wear reach certain perfection level, you will obtain extra attributes including P-Attack, P-Defence, M-Attack, M-Defence and new effects:
Effect - Description
- Toxin Eraser - Immune to damage caused by the skills reducing HP, such as Toxic Fog and Gaping Wounds
- Strike Lock - Have a chance to avoid the damage received in this attack.
- Lucky Strike - Increase the chance of triggering Lucky Strike. (Lucky Strike: Inflict Double Damage.)
- Calm Wind - Have a chance to reset the cool-down time while attacking.
- Draining Touch - Have a chance to restore HP and MP by while attacking.
- Blood Spawn - Have a chance to restore HP and MP while being attacked.
- Light of Stamina - Restore certain Stamina after an effective attack, which requires your Perfection Level is higher than that of the target.
- Shield Break - Reduce the target`s [Block] chance while attacking. Last for a certain period of time.
- Killing Flash - Have a chance to directly trigger XP skill while attacking.
- Mirror of Sin - Have a chance to directly trigger XP skill while being attacked.
- Divine Guard - Increase Defense while attacking, which requires your Perfection Level is higher than that of the target. Last for a certain period of time.
- Core Strike - Have a chance to trigger [M-Strike] regardless of the target`s [Immunity].
- Invisible Arrow - Enhance a magic attack with effect of [Penetration].
- Free Soul - If killed, you have a chance to avoid [Soul Shackle].
- Straight Life - If killed, you have a chance to revive immediately.
- Absolute Luck - Have a chance to trigger [Lucky Strike] regardless of the target`s [Strike Lock], which requires your Perfection Level is higher than that of the target.
The four basic functions of the “Perfection” system are Perfection, Transfer of Ownership, Perfection Exchange and Signature.