CrossServer isn't enough (V2 since first link isn't working)

Hello , Since October 2017 and the cross server is down cuz of the cheaters, However today we can find that 95% of them are gone due to anti - bot system and registration techniques! ( they are bored AF ofc ) , Conquer Online , is opening a new server that will be easier ( ofc not will be as playco) but that shows how its in a lossy situation cuz of u , they are killing their game to get players! They couldn’t stop the cheaters while u did stop them... Let’s talk as a family not members and owners.. We are bored .. many servers.. no enemy sides .. CTF is off ... Gouki is alone vs cheaters and customer service.. we know that is a fun project like u said b4 , why not making it a work project that won’t cost u that much .. william was helping in customer service , Alissia too we need the cs back and another customer service agent ! It’s not that much right? Thanx in advance..

Last edited:
ofc the game is broken ever since late 2017 it's just super boring EU1 no enemies in the game all u can do is team arena and now that's gone lol i literally can't find anything to do in the game i'm already full in everything have more than 2-3 accounts like that just sitting on TC 5 min then log off find nothing to do i know alot of people quit the game bcuz of that i suggested custom events and they said they are just follwoing CO and have no plans for that ! Customer server is just 1 man !! ?? really ? that's so bad

Co is openning a new server easier than the usual servers every1 is ganna be on there their will be fights and more PlayCo is already dying i hope they hv plans to stop that bcuz after the new server opens i bet there will be more players leaving

ofc the game is broken ever since late 2017 it's just super boring EU1 no enemies in the game all u can do is team arena and now that's gone lol i literally can't find anything to do in the game i'm already full in everything have more than 2-3 accounts like that just sitting on TC 5 min then log off find nothing to do i know alot of people quit the game bcuz of that i suggested custom events and they said they are just follwoing CO and have no plans for that ! Customer server is just 1 man !! ?? really ? that's so bad

Co is openning a new server easier than the usual servers every1 is ganna be on there their will be fights and more PlayCo is already dying i hope they hv plans to stop that bcuz after the new server opens i bet there will be more players leaving
U got my point...